A creative space for literary work with a vision of future center of Asian literature
The Seoul Art Space Yeonhui is the first creative space for literary, created by remodeling the former Seoul Historical Compilation Committee in 2009. Literary professionals and the public are implementing a variety of literary programs together. It is growing into a space for exchange for the public while serving as a creative workspace for writers. It includes four buildings named “Attracted,” “Charmed,” “Resonating,” and “Heard,” which contain 19 writer’s studios and community spaces such as an outdoor stage and a literature media lab.
Info on Artist-in-Residence Program
- Disciplines: crafts (ceramics, metal, textile, etc.) and others (design, planning, etc.)
- Period: 1 year or below
- Benefits: one independent art studio, access to shared space and equipment, participation in creation support programs(craft arts fair/exhibition, capacity building programs), and opportunities to take part in projects for citizens
- Application: Invitation notices are posted at the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture (SFAC) website each year in October.
- List of facilities40 art studios, shared space (open workshop, photo studio, lounge, arts market, community room, etc.), and shared equipments (electric kiln, milling lathe, industrial sewing machine, etc.)
- 6-7 Jeungga-ro 2-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
For more information, call